Sunday, February 16, 2014

Saturday= Fireworks and Chocolates


I belong to an anime and manga loving group called Philippine Otaku Society. Three or four years ago, we started celebrating Valentines’ day in each other’s company. It did not matter if some of us have partners. We have adopted the Japanese tradition for this day, in which the girls are the one that gives the boys chocolate.

I will be sharing a few tips to avoid getting annoyed by the crowd
• Set a call or meet up time
• Set a meet up location
• If you have plans of watching something be at the venue early for a good viewing or sitting location
• Bring potluck if allowed
• Water is life (hahaha)

This year we got tickets for the first day of the 5th PryoMusical Competition.

This year's Schedule

While waiting for the others we decided to go to Chocolat for cake. This is my partner's favorite cake shop. We had cake and ice tea



Chocolat's Deep Dark Chocolate Cake and Iced Tea

We did a little shopping at the supermarket because I did not have chocolates to give out and I need to buy water and food




At the venue, boys got their chocolates a few of the girls gave the other girls chocolate too; I was all fun after all it has been a while since I got to see these lovely people. Oh! I was with my sister it was fun having to do things you like with the people you love. There was a scary situation where I thought someone took money from my coin purse (I suck at watching how I spend my money when I am happy).


I got a lot of things yesterday too, my partner gave me a necklace where you have to get the pearl out of clam


My partner's Vday gift to me



A late Christmas give from Kikyo and someone from out group bought an item from our (me and my partner) shop.

How was your Saturday? Did you have a blast?






No comments:

Post a Comment