Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wow, I got something Free

So last week, I got my salary with that all my responsibility came looking for me hehe

So I when to the mall to pay bills, buy toiletries, snack and get a few minutes of something girly (it has something to do with my eye brows)
I spend a lot of this in the supermarket telling myself

“No you do not need that.”

“Put that down you can only spend this much here”

Yes I talk to myself; yes I’m a weird kid.

Hehe, got soap, shampoo, conditioner, candies, wheat bread, crackers, and Yakult
At the cashier as the items go pass the bar code reader I was praying that it will not be over 2000 PHP. Luckily it did not and the girls handling the cash register told me that I have a prize that I can claim at the

“Prize Claim” booth

I said thanks and went to the booth. The girl stationed at the booth asked for my receipt and stamped on it “Claimed” and handle me this

Turon is thinly sliced Cardaba bananas may or may not have slice of jack fruit, slightly covered with brown sugar, rolled in a spring roll wrapper and fried.
It was a nice surprise, simple because I was hungry.


I have you ever got something for free?


Cross posted to Bubblews

No comments:

Post a Comment