Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm happy to be Caged

Weeeee wait I’m happy and I’m late in tell you that!!!


Last Feb 15 this Dork (yes that’s dork is me) got a gift from her partner. A necklace with a caged pearl as pendant and the box looked like this 
closed top cover

What you see when you open the cover

If you notice there is an easy open can that is part of this package, it holds the clam, yes you read right, there is a clam that comes with this gift

warning you cannot eat this

the clam XD

You have to cut open the clam to get the pearl to be placed in the cage pendant. The pearl's color is unknown until you open the clam it has five possible color which signifies something good

White - health
Cream - happiness
Peach - love
Lavender - wisdom

Gold - wealth

surprise!
When I open the clam this is what it looked like. I'm not really sure of the color but I think it’s between Peach and Lavender. Perfect it’s two in one. It’s a very nice gift I love it. I wish I can wear it every day but I’m acidic it will tarnish in no time so yah. I’m just happy so I’m sharing it ^_^


close up

No comments:

Post a Comment