Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Long hair is Hot: a Fan girl talking

Even for Boys XD



Yes I find guys with mid length to long hair cute the proof is my partner haha
I do not know why I like guys with long hair XD

Maybe it is the fact that I think I am a guy. Do not get me wrong I do not think guys with long hair are girls XD

Haha maybe is the fact that guys with long hair are non conformist. Here, you have to have a neat hair cut to be told that you look good and you look professional. For me that is so shallow looking at the other appearance of a person and judge him with that for the first impression.
Or it could be the other fact that I like the Victorian age, the gowns the mystery and the feeling of dying just to have that corset fit.

Yes this is to totally random forget me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photos: from
Vanness Wu
Gackt
Jason David Frank
Hyde
deliciousreadsbookclub.blogspot.com/2010/10/interview-with-vampire-movie-pictures.html
Johnny Depp
Shin Koyamada

No comments:

Post a Comment