Saturday, March 1, 2014

Renewing My Skin - Skin Care Products from Beauty Care Expert

Part 1 here

So another week as pass, I guess I was wrong when I said that my face may not go the red. Haha
before and after

So during the second week of using the rejuvenating set and right now, my face is red and I see the skin peeling all over unlike before that is was just at my lower right cheek. And yes finally the oil seems lesser now! That has made me happy after all there is the reason why I started using the product and why I have not stopped using it.
dead skin XD
The dead skin is going away too, before when I will use the toner the cotton ball I used will remain yellow as the toner is in a yellowish liquid, now it has bits of brown, yes that is the dead skin that has been slowly peeling off. 

That is it for now.
Oh the first photo is me before and after two weeks or the set

Yukim Online Shop has make a dedicated shop for their Beauty Product Please visit Beauty Care Expert
 

Cross posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment