Sunday, March 9, 2014

A must try: Yani Cakes' Chocolate Cake Balls


Yani Cakes' Chocolate Cake Balls

For White day I wanted to share something with the girls, so I ordered chocolate cake balls from Yani Cakes an online pastry shop in Facebook. So why cake ball? Because there are cute and I think is was priced right Php 130 or around $3 per set containing 12 pieces!


I ordered three boxes and got them via meet up. I really feel bad when I schedule the meet up by 1pm Philippine time and then re schedule to 9am Philippine time and re sked back to 1pm Philippine time due to other matter. I was lucky that the seller was nice and be friendly.

Let’s go to the sweets! 
I WANT MORE!!!

This one is topped with chocolate chips




It was marshmallow covered with chocolate cake and drizzled with chocolate syrup and top with chocolate chips, nuts or colorful sprinkles. Best severed cold, it taste like cold balled up doughnuts that way

Thumbs up (my hands and feet counted) for the Chocolate Cake Balls of Yani Cakes!

Yani Cakes' information



Cross Posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment