Sunday, March 16, 2014

Project Pie: Do it yourself Pizza Review Macapagal Branch


Weee I finally got to eat at Project Pie

We when to the Macapagal Blue Baywalk branch, the place was crowded when we got there and then we realized it was lunch time; however the line was quick so it was all good. At the start of the line there will be someone to tell you the three ways you can have your pizza

1.       Ordering by number – just like any pizza joint they have pizza that is pre made. They do not have names for their pizza just numbers. They now have 8 pre made pizza, number 8 is the latest addition from a customer that won their contest
2.       Build your own – you get to make your own pizza from scratch
3.       Ordering by number and add more – this is the combination of 1 and 2. If your number pizza lack something you like you can go and add it at no extra charge


Number three is the best choice for me; after all it is all for the same price Php 285 or around $6.40. I got a six which had the following toppings Grilled Chicken, Sliced Red Onion, Cilantro, Mozzarella, Gorgonzola and drizzled with Bbq Sauce. I added the following Feta, bacon, Canadian Bacon, and pineapples. My partner got a number two with the following toppings Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Crumbled Meatballs, Mozzarella, their Signature Red Sauce, Garlic, he added a few toppings too. I can only remember that he added Feta, Gorgonzola and Canadian Bacon and other meats XD

Now Let’s talk about the ambiance of Project Pie

I like the factory type interior design, this gives out that feeling that you are about to make something great and the work you are going to do will be worth it. Once it is your turn you will be asked of what you want. At this point you can see how many people are working for your pizza. You will be seeing someone working on making the dough, another is asking you about your order, next will be the one putting the cheeses you want, the next person will be the one to add the meat toppings and another person will be the one in charge of the vegetables topping. While there are putting the topping they will be calling out to the person in charge of writing down what you have added to your pizza. After that it’s time to pay up and look for a place to sit and wait for you pizza to be baked. The whole process made me feel like I was in a factory looking at the assembly line working

I love, love pizza so yah you might feel like what I am going to say about the taste is bias but I will tell you I love the pizza of Project Pie this is the first time I have eaten pizza that does not have tomato sauce. My pizza was a white pizza, my topping were set on the dough with olive oil. It is also the first time for me to eat pizza with feta cheese surprisingly it was good and as I am doing this post, I am craving XD

PS we have notice how quickly the people come and go this is the best FAST Food place for me XD


Design. Build.Eat is Project Pie's motto

start here

before and after of the dough getting flat out XD

Cheeses!!!

meat area

Time to pay out XD

looks like Chew likes it here

It really feels like a Factory

my number 6 with added feta, pineapples, bacon and ham

my partner's number 2 with added jalapenos, ham, gorgonzola and feta

Thanks to him I got free Pizza XD

this pizza is yummy 
Cross posted in two part in Bubblew
part one
part two

No comments:

Post a Comment