Thursday, March 13, 2014

White Day in Advance

You have read my post about Valentine’s Day Japanese style. Last Saturday me and the crazy people of POS, celebrated White day in advance, white day is celebrated every March 14. This is the time where the boys are the ones who give out chocolates.
I was at the meeting place by 3 pm in Philippine time, I was early because as I have said in this post

I will be giving chocolates for the girls too. I had to pick up the chocolate cake balls I bought from a Yani Cakes, read more about them in this post 

I had so much Japanese food that day. Me and my partner ate at Tempura for lunch and dinner was at Oki Oki. It was all fun, the fireworks and the free ice cream for someone pretend birthday, you know we love you Bell right?

I enjoyed the fireworks, as I saw colors that is not usually use like pale orange, purple and green. Also I got this

Ej's Gift


Someone gave me something last Saturday that made me hyper. Thanks to Ej I have something to add to my collection of Jack Skellington as seen in my post Jacks Everywhere

I am not meticulous about what goes to my collection as long as I see Jack I am fine with that it does not matter where you got it as long as it is not stolen. I was told this was brought from a thrift shop. It is a cap with Jack and Boggie man

The moment it was given to me, I wore and only removed it during dinner and while I was on my way home. Until now I still do not know if I want to use it every day or just hide it like the rest of my collection.

Either way I am super happy it was given to me. One of the best White day gift to me

More photos






No comments:

Post a Comment