Sunday, March 16, 2014

Are you Seme or Uke?

the old one was done 2011 and new one was just a few days old


You may be wondering what is Seme and Uke. These are the terms used in manga or anime pertaining to the dominant and subordinate person in a relationship. Seme is the dominant one and Uke is the subordinate. These terms are more often used in the genre yaoi and yuri.
You must be wondering why I am talking about this today?
Well I think in any relationship my it be heterosexual or homosexual there will be always be one that gives and and the other receives. It is SWEET that way.
So based on SemeUke.com

I am a Clueless Uke
“Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much and that can be a good thing. You’re perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably even notice or really care as long as you're enjoying yourself”
~ semeuke.com

I think this is pretty accurate, I do not really care once I am enjoying ^_^

Cross posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment