Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It is a Waiting Game

http://instagram.com/p/c-i9t8GKmC/
The clock is ticking
This a compilation of the Waiting game I posted in Bubblews (links to the original post is at the bottom)

Day One: Saturday
I was out the whole day; I tried my luck and skills today. This will be the topic for this post. An application for work is a waiting game. I was at the recruiting office by 10 am Philippine time. However I knew it would not start at that time I got an email of my interview schedule it stated I was expected by 11am but they started calling people around 11:30am. I was letting time pass by making content for work +Bubblews. Then I was called and interview by Sir Ian for about ten minutes then after that he told me to come back on Monday for the exams

Lol it was fine at least I passed but I has up by 6 am, left our house by 8 am, arrive at the office by 10 am. A total of five hours of travel and waiting to be talked to for about an 1/6 of an hour to be told that. I hope this all goes well on Monday!!

Day Two: Monday
I was out all day again. So I noted down my content that I think you might want to read. So today the waiting game continued. I was back at the recruitment office for a few exams and I am a bit worried about the typing exams. It did not take long before they called me for the exams Haha I took the typing exam, five times to hit the 30 words per minute target. There was a profiling exam and the written grammar exams. After that it was back to the waiting game for me.

After I think half an hour of waiting I was called and asked if I wanted to take a break to eat lunch, I said yes as it was quarter to 12 noon and the person that will interview might be on break. 1pm at another office where the interview was suppose to be conducted; I was told that the interviewer has gone home.
Luckily my partner was with me XD

Day Three: Tuesday
I was back at the office of the company I am seeking work from. I got there by 7:30 am Philippine time the interview was at the 8 am. It was a good thing I was there early, I was told that the person I need to talk to is entertaining clients 10:45 I was called, again my process just lasted for 15 minutes according to the people I was with, they were wait for an interview too.

I was told to go to the recruitment hub to wait for the result of my interview. I passed and was told to do my medical checkup and come back to the office by 4 pm. I got the clinic by 11:45 am; however this clinic has a lunch break so I had to come back by 1 pm. After the medical I when back and waited for another two hour or so for the job offer

The End
The game has ended thank you for being with me all the way 


No comments:

Post a Comment