Sunday, March 2, 2014

Jack of all Trades, Master of none!


Good day!
Is being random bad?
This is my question for today.
I sure you have notice that most of my post are random. The things I write are about are most of the time not connected to the previous post and I think I do not have a specialty topic. 

The downside to being random (if you have a blog) I think is people will not remember your site if they are looking for something, they will think 

I don’t think that site has information on that. After all the last post I read there was about food os they might not have something about gadgets

This makes me feel sad because I’m a random person. I try to write about things I have done and experienced or something I want to try.
This post is random again, but is that wrong? Is being yourself wrong?

I have cross posted this to Bubblews

And here are some of the answers I got from that post

From colinmachine - Nope, and also nope. Random is good I think

From mangalover12 - Hi there,your posts are very informative,hope to see more of them.Also I'm doin my Everyday rounds on all of my active connections.Thankss

From Mordjeek - Nope, I am random too and i find it miles better than being focused or specialized in one area.

From Jassie18 - Jack of all trades, master of none, better than a master of one.. :)
and to answer your question, I think there's nothing wrong about being random :))

No comments:

Post a Comment