Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Alice and Rabbit: Custom Contact Lenses Order review

www.zerochan.net/276332#full
Matryoshka Poster

Some time the perfect contact lenses are only on pre-order or custom order. I buy a lot online that is when I have the money for it. Recently, me and Ev decide to have a photo shoot of Vocaloid characters based on the song Matryoshka. The characters has crazy eye color, we needed contact lenses and me and Bell decided to pre order from Alice and Rabbit
.
Alice and Rabbit is an online shop that sells contact lenses. They have a wide selection of colored lenses. They have ones that you can use on a daily basis without being started a weirdly, they have really vivid color ones and they have cosplay contact lenses

I will be posting the time line it is better than me typing more than necessary (Yes sometime I type a lot)

Feb 1 to 9: the shop opens their custom ordering

Feb 6: I have emailed my order

Feb 7: I received a text message from Alice and Rabbit advising me of the bank details for payment, I made the payment on this day too. Yes I am a good customer XD

Feb 14:  (Valentines’ day and they are working. I love them already) I received an email with the subject Update. It basically told me that they have already place the order to their manufacture.

Feb 26:  Another email arrived advising that the payment has been sent to the manufacture and that all the items that were order a available and that they might receive them by 2nd week of March

March 9: Another update came telling that the items will be shipped by the manufacture by next week. They have advised in this email to check the mailing address we (customers) we have put on the order slip as they will be preparing the waybills for the shipping to each buyer.

March 13: They have advised via email that the items have arrived and it will depend on when Customs will let it through

March 18: the last email from Alice and Rabbit stating that the lenses has been shipped and that it will take 2-3 days for Metro Manila deliveries and 3-5 days for provincial one.

March 19, 2014
I got the items

Alice and Rabbit's pretty envelop

I ordered for me and Bell
Color Cast Pink contact lens
This is the one for Bell, Pink as she is going to be Luka
Color Cast Purple Contact lens
This one is for me. It's purple
Color cast contact lens rosette series blue
This one special I just wanted one XD


What can I say about the service? This is the first time I have bought something from Alice and Rabbit. I will be buying from them again I am sure of it. As the items were under pre order, I like the fact that they constantly update their clients via email. They were professional in their deals, no wonder they are still active after 5 years of business. With I end this review; I cannot wait to try my pair, so I can make a review about it too.


Thanks Alice and Rabbit!
Check them out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aliceandrabbitshop

No comments:

Post a Comment