Saturday, February 22, 2014

Renewing My Skin - Skin Care Products from Yukim Online Shop

So I decided to try and take care of my skin better, so I bought a few skin care products from Yukim Shop own by my friend. She has been using the same products and I have notice the difference in her skin, so I wanted to try it.

Today mark the 7th day I have been using the product, which include a soap of your choice from Acne Bleaching, Gluta-Kojic, Triple whitening or gluta-collagen, a 60ml rejuvenating toner, bleaching cream 4in1 and sun block cream, 10g each. Oh there is a free small bottle of body scrub. Did I mention it is all for 300 Php?

it's all neat in a cute bag

I have gluta-collagen for my soap, after washing my face and neck with it. It felt like my skin is being stretched, like it has gone through face lift. It felt like that for 2 days and on the third day, I was surprised by the sting I felt when I washed my face, so this was the sign the my face will be going to the peeling stage and it is still in that stage till today. Along with washing one’s face twice a day (morning and night) you have to use the rejuvenating toner in the same manner and the bleaching cream is to be use only at night. The sun block is for protection if you are going out. Apply 30 minutes before going out and every 2 hours thereafter.
excuse my peeling face XD

What are the changes I see, my face is peeling and itching well it is because of the peeling. Luckily, my face is not too red due to the peeling. I have notice that my face is not that shiny, shine after all equates to oil. That is about it after all I have to continue with the set for about a month, so maybe two weeks from now I will be posting another blog about this.

If you have questions or suggestions for skin care just comment away ^_^

Visit Yukim Shop for more info on the products

Cross posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment