Friday, February 21, 2014

Sparkle Miyuki Series: Turquoise

Sparkle Miyuki Series
Colors: Black, Gray, Brown, Turquoise, Blue, Violet, and Pink
Size: 15mm

I got my pair from a friend, she owns Mini Eclaire Shop. I have been using it for some time now. I like the fact that it is very vivid yet natural. It makes my eyes a bit bigger but it still looks normal and not to doll like after all it is just 15mm in diameter. I have the Miyuki Turquoise, because it looks blue and sometimes green. I notice a halo effect on my eyes some times.
Here is where you can see the halo effect

Here I am wearing just one. See the differents?

both eyes without flash
It is known to be a type of soft lens, I have tried a contact lens before that felt really plastic, it felt like I have something in my eyes, something that is not suppose to be there. So I am glad that soft lenses were invented XD

Reminders, make sure you are allow to wear contact lens ask your optician. I have bought my pair from shop of a friend, I bought it there as for contact lenses I only use the plano or it does not have grade as I use it for cosplay purposes only or random vanity day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photos: mine +SilverFyre
Cross posted here 

No comments:

Post a Comment