Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday the 14th


This day can be lucky or unlucky. Lucky if you have loved ones to share it with, unlucky if you just broke up or has been single since birth.

This post is not meant to make you feel back if you have this day. I just here to tell you that this day is ordinary. There is nothing special about this day, the only fact about this day is that people are following the tradition of being sweet on this day, giving flowers, chocolate or going out on date. The things I have said that has to be done on this day, I sure you are aware that you can do it anytime of the year, so with limit all the love you have for somebody or everybody to just one day?

It may sound cliché but I really think Valentine’s Day should be all year round; after all you do spend it every day with the people you love

Well still I will greet you Happy Valentines’ day!


Cross post here

No comments:

Post a Comment