Thursday, February 13, 2014

Photo Memoirs: At the end of the day

I have always wanted to keep a scrap book of my memories. However, it is too much work. So, I decide to do something simple. So I took photos of things and places that has great significance to me and added stick figures to it (because I cannot draw) show why... plus a short caption

Today, I will be sharing one of them. I call it “At the end of the day”



I love the sunset and I love taking photos of it. I love it more when I have people with me. It is nice to end the day with people you love. The photo you see was taken at a local mall that has the sea behind it. Me and my partner hangs around for the sunset especially if the sky is clear. This place we have shared with friends does making it even more special.

For some, sunsets signifies the end of life or darkness. Call me weird but sunset gives way to the moon and it has the same use, it gives us light. At the end of the they there will be someone that will always be waiting for you.

Cross posted to Bubblews

No comments:

Post a Comment