Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Are you a Head Strong Lady?

I don't need help

Is it a turn off if the girl is head strong?

I’m from the Philippines of you did not know. Also if you are not aware we were colonized for 333 years by the Spaniards. I think this as cause the females from here to be submissive, with that in mind I post this question.

Are girls that are head strong a “turn-off” for guys?

If a girl is able to buy the things she want, decide on where or what to eat and basically live on her own means, would guys avoid her? I am aware that not all guys will avoid such a girl after all there are guys I know that pushes gender equality, what a guy can do a girl can do it too.

However, I do get this feeling that sometimes guys are more attracted to girls that acts or is really always in need of help. What made me thinking this way you asked, you see I have a friend that is pretty much in control of her life and she is still single to this day, she as told me that she is fine being single and it is her choice I can help but feel that the reason guys do not approach her is due to the fact the she is in control.

Are guys scared to be control and is being controlled, lessen their Machismo? Okay, you might think that I am being bias but I am not. As I have a guy friend and he made me feel weird after he posted a statement about “Why get married if you are not going to be submissive?” It was in my native language this is the best translation I can give. So yah, I hated the statement after all I think in marriage the couple should be equal… Compromise is important.

I believe that if a girl is head strong is good but when it comes to relationship it should be a balanced between following and going on one’s own way.
Any comment about this? Guys care to talk? It will help me understand you more

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment