Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Polish Crazy: Sassy Colors, Are you Hot or Cold?

I have a new nail polish; this one is amusing as it shifts to a darker shade when it’s cold!
Made by Sassy Colors, I have first heard about this nail color from a friend, she was using a shade that was blend with her nails it was completely invisible to me, until she got cold with the air conditioner inside the bus. Her nails turn bright red.

I was so amuse so I looked for it at Watson’s in SM Bacoor

I got this one


The color is called Chameleon Blue




This is how it looks like in hot or normal temperature
plus it has a matte feel to it


After being exposed to iced water


See the difference 

I am not sure how many shades was made under this particular Chameleon line but I have seen, black, pink, yellow, and purple. I am thinking of buying another shade most likely a shade that is invisible in room temperature.

So, are you hot or cold? Know with this Sassy Color polish get one now for only 45 pesos. Let's me know what you think about ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment