Sunday, January 12, 2014

Starbucks Planner 2014

Bigtime!!!

Just got my Starbucks Planner!!!!
Sorry, I know it’s weird as most people have this planner, so why do I have blog about it?
Well I always wanted one but this is the first time I was able to complete the stickers needed to redeem it. I took awhile but I was able to make it. At this point I would like to thank Azuma, Katsumi and Kazuo, for the first three stickers I got for free!
us at Yellow Cab after buying coffee XD

With this I will like to make a list of SB I have been to complete the stickers
(Chronologically)
-          Starbucks Coffee Aegis People Support Center
-          Starbucks Coffee Ground Floor, SM Mall of Asia (Main Mall)
-          Starbucks Coffee 4th Floor, SM Megamall (The Atrium) 
-          Starbucks Coffee Ground Floor, SM City Bacoor
-          Starbucks Coffee Upper Ground Floor, Gateway Mall  (Where I got the last two stickers and my SB card, the only branch that offered me one)

the stickers and the SB card


Maybe you are asking “What do you plan to do with the planner, you work at home?” with one brow raised
The answer is simple; I want to keep track of my close friends’ birthdays, to see if I will be able to get them something for that special day and to keep track of expenses and maybe a few interviews as well. 


Yes, this is a weird post, it’s not really that informative and useful but hey I made this space to share random things and if you read this till the last word, it would mean one thing. You kinda like it too and for that I thank you.


the box



 the bookmark
the pretty planner


2 comments: