Sunday, January 19, 2014

Things I don’t want to tell…

My daughter (if I’ll have one)

1. Mother knows best
With due respect, we all know this, but for me by saying this you are controlling your child no matter in what matter you say it. There is no need to say this if you know that you have raised you child well.

2. Take up this course
I’m a firm believer of do what you want for as long as it makes you happy. It may not be the best choice for the people around you, but know that if your choice is about to eat you alive take responsibility for it. I have being asked a million time “Why did you not take up Nursing in College?” even if I have been done with college for about two years now

Here is the answer that I only reply in my head, please don’t pass you frustration to me.


3. Does he not remind you of your father (in a negative way)
So what, we are not yet married and you are not even sure if I want to marry even.


I think that’s about it these are the top 3. So if even I do have a daughter in the future, remind me of this post. Respect and responsibility are just a few things I want to teach her. I wish to be a friend and a mother at the same time.

This is a lazy Sunday post. Enjoy your Sunday!!!
original post here
minutes.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment