Monday, February 10, 2014

Polish Crazy: Hello Kitty Glow in the Dark Polish by BK

Here is another kind of nail polish or nail color I have wanted to review about. Glow in the dark polish

I have been looking for one for the longest time and during the Noel Bazaar, yes you read right Noel Bazaar so that was December last year (yes this review is long overdue)

Hello Kitty Glow in the Dark Polish by BK
I got four shades from a stall named Beauty Kingdom.

I noticed that the dark colors does not glow as much as the lighter ones, they are think and the color are bright that with one coat it looks good and it smells good!

Glow pic: http://www.emilydenisephotography.com/
Glow pic: http://www.emilydenisephotography.com/

#21 looks like a two toned fabric, it is red with a blue shimmer
#26 is a light shade of purple
#31 is a mix of blue and green and reminds me of the peacock feather
And lastly
#38 it beige with pink shimmer and is pretty tamed in shade you will not get in trouble with this if your work/school does not like obvious nail color.

I planning to look for more, Beauty Kingdom does not seem to have a page where I can order from. I cannot order internationally because that will be a little too much.


#38
my nails current color
Cross Posted in Bubblews

No comments:

Post a Comment