Sunday, June 4, 2017

Silventures: La Luz Beach Resort

La Laz Resort
Time for relaxation!

I decided to make a separate post for La Luz Beach Resort and how it was staying there. First, this is the first time in a long while that I have been on the beach and on a company outing. This place gives you the right feel of summer! Hot by day and perfect at night!

Welcome Drink
I think La Luz was built to handle company outings and team building but I can't say that a family outing here will not be fun. I just think it will be cheaper it you are part of a big group. They have 7 types of rooms: Junior Premier, Premier, Premier Loft, Annex, Annex Loft, Annex Dorm, Dorm. You can check out the capacity of each room on this link.

Beach Front
There are plenty of things you can do while you are there. You can do water sports, you can rent games and play on the giant chess board (forgot to take a photo of that), take photos, walk around the resort or you can relax on these: 

Day trip Cavanas
Some of the Premier rooms
I know you must be wondering about the food. I don't have photos but the food was great! I have never been to a resort that has buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner. I loved the dinner set up, it was by the beach front.

Dinner by La Luz
Dinner time
Dinner by the sea at La Luz

Sunrise are the best! I liked how the sunrise in this area can be mistaken as a sunset. It's so yellow. 

Sunrise
Sunrise!

Sunrise at the beach!
Breakfast was held at the second floor of the ares where most people eat. I honestly though I was going to have food coma due to so much food. I liked the on the spot omelette station. You can have your omelette customized. Salute to Kuya that was there the whole time!

Omelette station
I know I loved the place and all, but there are some points that can be improved. When we got to checked our rooms the bedings were not enough for 6 people. I have heard from other that is was the same in their rooms. The airconditioner in our room did not have the swing function, it took a while for the whole room to cool. Black outs I'm sure sure about the cause but there were times during our stay that the light just when out. It was fun though as it happened at night. There was one incident during breakfast as well, not sure if is was a mix up but I honestly thing that our group with about 60 people should not be given a common breakfast set up. I almost just into an argument when I asked an office mate about the people in line that was not part of our group. 

I still love the place despite the flaws. I got to experience, the sun, salty waters, fishes and relaxation! It was a great summer outing!


A post shared by Recie Villanueva (@silverfyre) on

No comments:

Post a Comment