Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Food Tripping: Lizzy at MOA

Welcome to the new Lizzy Latte!

It has been two years since I have been to Lizzy Latte! I have been monitoring their page since then. I know that for sometime now they had closed the store in Makati with a promise to come back to a new place. I have waited patiently for updates. You should have seen may face when I read this post

I work in Makati and seriously their branch in Salcedo was just an eight-minute walk from my office. Sadly, out time never synced. So, now that they are at SM by the Bay and they have longer operating hour, I will definitely have more chances to visit them. 

We were told that they are still on soft opening mode. I'm glad to see that people are noticing them even though they have not advertised the place in full blast. It is somewhere between Grilla and Razon's.

Mocha Mint Marvel

Green Tea Grandeur

The dorks
So, for this Food Tripping blog, I was with Cindell and Sherome. I got Mocha Mint Marvel Habitual and they both ordered Green Tea Grandeur Habitual. Sizing guide for cold drinks: Habitual I think can match up to SB's Grande and Addicted is their version of Venti.

Truffle Parmesan Fries

Truffle Parmesan Fries

Free Oreo Cheesecake*
Food! OMG! The Truffle Parmesan Fries is love. Look at the photo again makes me hungry. The potato was awesome the skin was crisp but the inside was moist! Also, we got free cake for being nice. Kidding! It was a complementary cake for being customer in the Makati branch. I just love the fact that the owner was so nice to give us free cake, even though they have just opened. It is not everyday that you get to encounter someone like that. 

Sherome also ordered Spaghetti with Meat Balls and it was heaven as well! It will pair well with the Truffle Parmesan Fries. Our friend Cris, came late, she ordered Blueberry Cheesecake and Vanilla Velvet. 

Next time we visit, I think I will get myself a cup of green tea latte with 3D latte art and mozzarella sticks! I can't wait for their Grand opening on July 17, I hope I remembered it correctly.
   
Spaghetti with Meat Balls 

Blueberry Cheesecake
Picture time:

Photo Op!
A new dork

The walls still sport the same color scheme from the Makati branch. The mural now though it depicts the sites you can see in and around the Mall of Asia and people that are most likely close to the owner. The chandeliers were missing as Ms Liz said that she did not want guys to feel that Lizzy Latte was for girl only. 




Mood lighting in the restroom
Sorry for the dark group pic.
Have you been to Lizzy Latte in MOA? How was it? Did you leave your feedback on their golden notebook? Don't you just like the way they serve the guest as if they were serving a friend!

Don't forget to visit their social media accounts!
Facebook: facebook.com/lizzylatte.ph/
IG: lizzylatte.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment