Sunday, June 4, 2017

Black and Blue: Loaded Bold By Maybelline

loaded bold by Maybelline
The Loaded Bolds

Weee finally, lip colors that are unique! I got Audacious Blue as a late birthday gift for myself and Pitch Black was my officemates gift. I don't have Wickedly White, but the plan to buy that one soon.

Let's start:


Audacious Blue loaded boldBlue Lipstick

Here is Audacious Blue.

swatched Audacious Blue
swatch

Audacious means showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks. It was awesome to wear this shade at work. It felt royal. It did take a more than one stroke to have the color to really pop out. Still I was happy about it. It did not feel super dry even though it was matte.  Yes, I did wear a blue dress to match my lip color. :)
with audacious blue
just check the lips
Now, Pitch Black. The color of most people's soul. Just kidding! Thanks to my team mates for this gift. They know the color of my soul. :)

Pitch Black MaybellinePitch Black Maybelline

 Pitch Black

black lipstick
swatch
When I found this baby on my desk, I quickly when to the restroom to put it on. Yes, that is how much I wanted this color! I have swatched this color before, the color looks like a permanent marker that was drying out. So, same with Audacious Blue, it will take more than one stroke to make it pop and for your pink lips to be complete covered.

Pitch Black lipstick on
the look i make it asked id I ate adobong pusit
Okay someone might ask, why I only want these two color and Wickedly White. It's because these is the only shade from the Loaded Bold line release int the Philippines that I consider BOLD. Downside of this lip color is it not kiss-proof. So, if you want to keep the color nice for the whole day, you may need to watch what you are eating and drinking,

Priced at 299 Php, I would say this is a good buy! Grab one now, after all they are limited editions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment