Sunday, June 4, 2017

Food Tripping: Stairway Cafe and Salon





If you are looking for a place to get a make over over coffee, then this place is for you! Stairway Cafe and Salon is located in Kawit, Cavite. I think they have been operating since February. I'm glad I got to visit this place while it is still blossoming!


The assistant foodie
We got there at around 4pm on a payday Wednesday. The place not yet crowded, which was good as when we got assisted to our "table" we asked to be move to another table, being under the air conditioner is not a good idea. XD

Check out their menu:
You can check it on their site too
View from our table
Once we got settled, we started to do the live video for my page. Please excuse our dorkiness, this was a first for my sister and me. I really liked the ambience of the place. I feel like I can go there alone and just enjoy my coffee.

Okay on to the food! We both got Tapsilog, which was my bad, I should have gotten something else so that we can taste more of what they had to offer, but I has so excited that I could not decide properly. For out drinks, I got the Smores Mocha Frappe and my sister picked Salted Caramel Frappe. We also got Cheesy Fries because potatoes with cheese it is love.

Smores Mocha Frappe
Smores Mocha Frappe

Salted Caramel Frappe and Smores Mocha Frappe
Cheesy Fries
Yes we love this!
Tapsilog
Stairway Cafe's Tapsilog
The tapsilog was good! It was a bit sweet for me though. Yes, I'm a salty eater. We took our time with the food after all we wanted to stay longer. After all, was bonding time for my sister and me. the staff was nice too. I saw a sign that said self service when it comes to the utensils and condiments, but they were still the ones that handed it to us. I was kinda worried that it was not their job to take our order and such, it seem that it was okay to ask them from time to time.

Blueberry Soda
Stairway Soda - Blueberry 

Stairway Cafe Nachos
Nachos
We got additional food as I did not want to stay there without food with us. Food is life. The blueberry soda was cool with the nachos. We got a free sample of their waffle! It is not yet in the menu but they told me that they will add it soon.

Free sample Waffle
Free Waffle
While we were there, I was able to teach my sister about Scrabble and we got to play a bit of Uno. Here are more photos. I will have to admit that it is a bit pricey but I think it is worth it. Best part, the cafe is open 24/7!

game face on
While waiting photo
More while waiting photo
Yes, she is one happy kid with her food

Have you been to Stairway Cafe and Salon? What do you think about it? Don't forget to check out there social media accounts.

Facebook
Instagram
Website


No comments:

Post a Comment