Tuesday, January 5, 2016

This is my year-end review - 2015



So the year has started. So this place has been dormant, sorry about that. So for now, this post will be about 2015. Just a review of what happened! Yes, it's days late. XD

There are been a lot of food trips, ride and bonding time with friends. There is also my new work. It was a wonderful year that was filled with struggles and surprises. 2015 was truly awesome! Although, things did not really go the way I want it to be I would not change anything. I would like to take this time to thank people! Sherome for putting up with me and my indecisiveness, also for all the time that I felt like I made him drive to random places just because. To my parents that are finally, I think is letting me do what I want and go to places where I want to go. To POS thanks for being crazy with me and the opportunity to be a marshal for random events!

I'll just highlight a few major events. This year I was again able to travel to another part of the country with not relatives. The Puerto Galera adventure was great! I have not done a post about it hopefully in the future I can so that it will be a guide to planning the same thing. This is also the year that I started the Back Ride Diaries. It's about travelling to places on a motor. Oh! Must not forget that this was the year where I got to experience a very special event in Tagaytay, that celebrated love, Sir Pao and Sir Rhex's wedding.

I'm looking forward to what 2016 will bring! Here is to more travel, surprised and food!

Happy 2016 to Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment