Friday, January 8, 2016

Headphone Review time: Amazing Sounds by Elephant

I'm back with a new headset review! It sad to say that I have once again broke my UrbanEars Humlan. I got myself a new pair, I'm back to Elephant. This time, it's called Amazing Sound, I think it is still under the Masterpiece series!

This one is pretty much the same, they are collapsible, has mic and leatherette ear covers. They differ in the shape of the earphones, the cord and Amazing Sound does not have a case.

You have the following colors to choose from Neon-Blue, Neon-Orange, King Black, Neon-Green, and Neon-Pink. As I have said it is very similar to my first Elephant headphones, it cancels out sounds, comfortable and the part the I like the most with this pair is that you can remove the cord from the headset itself. Maybe this feature can help me preserve the cord better as it is the number one reason why I have these reviews, I buy new ones a lot. XD

It is still for the same price of Php 595
Oh and the warranty is for 3 months only.


Photos
Amazing sound headphones


Neon Green headphones
It has a metal design with a logo

Neon Green Amazing sound headphones
You can remove the cord from the headset

Amazing sound headphones
Collapsible

Amazing sound headphones



No comments:

Post a Comment