Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Food Tripping: Sisig Society - Sm North EDSA




Raise your hand if you are Sisig lover!!! Sisig Society has you covered. Sherome and I discovered this place at the Sky Garden in SM North. The extrior is post looking we honestly though it was expensive to get sisig from there. We tried it still as Cheese and Bacon was calling me. :)


Did have time and there were other people but I think you can pose with these art

crEATe your onw sisig

Do you see John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe and Albert Einstein?

As you can see in the photos the interior is still posh with a bit of pop to it. It felt like a gallery to me. Okay, enough of that let's move on to the sisig! I ordered Bacon and Cheese sisig and Sherome got Galic Shroom. The serving was pretty okay for the price, you will be satisfied with it. Both variants of sisig were good. I was not a fan of mushroom but I would order Galic Shroom if I feel like eating mushrooms. You do have the option to create your own by choosing the base meat: pork, chicken or seafood, two toppings, and there rice or nachos

Bacon and Cheese Sisig

Sherome and his Garlic Shroom Sisig

Here are suggestions to make the eating experience better. Serve the sisig sizzling, I know the menu did not say that it should be but the food cooled down to quickly and it became greasy. Change the plates to something that's a little bit heavier as one can easily push it out of place. Lastly, dessert is important so always have them on stock. I will come back to try the other combinations and as well as the Turon Eyes Cream

Eyes Cream
Follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment