Monday, July 16, 2018

I'm drowning

ian-espinosa-311604-unsplash.jpg
Photo by Ian Espinosa on Unsplash

There is so much to do all of a sudden, and so much to pay...

I think I have a new job starting soon. But there are requirements that might put it on hold. Like the background check, apparently, the school may no talk to the third-party background checker if they do not provide the right papers like the complete TOR and diploma. I don't have those with me as I still have a balance to settle.

Now, with all these things plus the jitters of a new task and the already crazy status of my life. I seriously feel like I'm drowning. Before writing about this things makes me feel better but right now, nothing. Nothing is making sense and it is not helping. I really just feel lost at sea and I'm about to accept that I will be going soon.

How can people stay afloat in this mess? Is this depression?

No comments:

Post a Comment