Friday, July 6, 2018

When in Baguio!



Jollibee will welcome you! So, last weekend I was with my partner and his family in Baguio! This is the first time I'm on an out of town trip with relatives of my partner. This is one heck of a step for me. To be honest, I was dead scared to go, then I remembered that I wanted to go to Baguio with him. I was not there the first time he visited. I just want to be there with him, enjoying the cold weather.
One of the views along Marcos Highway
First stop, Lion's head in Kennon Road. After the landslide in the area June, a part of it was closed. You can only visit this spot when you get to Baguio via Marcos Highway and travel for about an hour to get to it. The place was empty, this was my second time here and I was surprised that we were the ones there. 




That is why I have this awesome photo!
We stayed in this awesome transient house located in Middle Rock Quarry. The owner of the place was nice. The house was warm and comfortable. Just a bit old, there are rooms under the living room so you can hear footsteps. The house was really close to two tourist spots.

Check out our pad for 3 days!

Strawberry Taho in the morning is great!
Our house was just 10 minutes away from Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto and from the Grotto it was only 15 minutes to the Old Diplomat Hotel. It will feel like a lot longer as the roads are going up. 

The altar after 252 steps


Fountain at the Old Diplomat Hotel

Yap! That's Sherome there!

Logbook showing Ms. Sharon Cuneta's signature 
We stayed in Baguio for 3 days and it was just great except for the occasional rain in the afternoon. We also visited Mines' View Park, The Mansion, Wright Park, The Botanical Garden and Burnham Park during day two! Before going home we visited the Strawberry farm and the Bell Church!












No comments:

Post a Comment