Monday, January 22, 2018

This is my year-end review 2017

How is the first month of 2018, guys and girls? My year-end review is late as heck.

So, how was your 2017? I hope it was a blast for you! Mine was normal with a few bumps that I think I still need to iron out. I met new friends and I have new responsibilities. Hopefully, I was able to live up to what was needed.

I made a new Youtube account called, you guessed it Silverfyre. I'm still working on the content for this channel so for now, do enjoy the random videos that are currently posted. I'm also trying to grow the audience of my page and blog. There is still a lot to learn about monitoring the growth of the pages.

I feel like this is the year that I have gone from average to ground zero. Still trying to turn things around but sadly negative me is getting ahead. Please don't tell me to cheer up it does not work, to be honest, it just gets me sadder. As you only notice me sad. I don't really know if it's better that you don't notice that I'm sad.

Oh well moving on, I need a drastic change or event, like me getting hit by a bus and going to into coma. Well, thanks for reading. Happy New Year!

A post shared by Recie Villanueva (@lunasilverfyre) on

No comments:

Post a Comment