Sunday, January 21, 2018

Food Tripping: Onyang's Street Wings Cavite City


Onyang's Street Wings is a fast food chain that recently opened a branch in Cavite City. They currently have 5 branches: Calamba, Laguna, San Pablo, Laguna, Tanauan, Batangas, Naic, Cavite, and Cavite City.



They have a wide selection on their menu. Pizza, shakes, chicken wings, sausages and fries! They also have unlimited drinks for only Php 15!



We ordered wings with fries. I got the Garlic Parmesan and for my sister, she got Korean Soy. We also got to try the atomic flavored wings which I think was the spiciest wings they have. It was okay but for me, it was just normal.

Korean Soy and Atomic Wings

For the taste, I'll give them 9/10, service like the crew and all 8/10, there was something off with the cashier. Over-all look of the place 8/10, there were a lot of customers when we got there and soon it was crowded. People have to wait for other people to finish eating. If you are planning to catch up with friends. I suggest you just take the food out.


My sister enjoyed so I'm fine with that. I would want to try the other flavors, they have like the Mango Habanero. Now, I'm craving for chicken wings again. :P


Have you been to Onyang's Street Wings Cavite City? How was it? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment