Monday, January 22, 2018

Review: L'Oreal Paris Balmain - Instinct


Last year L'Oreal Paris and Balmain released 12 limited edition matte shades by Color Riche. They were gorgeous! You can get them online at Lazada as a set or at your local malls.


I just wanted one for Christmas. I wanted a shade that I have never tried before, Instinct. It has a green shimmery effect. I was lucky to get one from the office exchange gift. Thanks to Bill!


It is not something most girls would wear on a daily basis. I love the shade and it smells great! It is matte but I don't feel like my lips are drying up.

Up close. (It kinda matches my hair color)
I think this color is awesome on me. It is unique and hey I like weird colors. It's priced at P499.75 the last time I check a Watson's inside SM Store. It is totally worth it!

In natural light



No comments:

Post a Comment