Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Out During June: Aquaria Calatagan, Batangas


I know summer is technically over in terms of the season, but hey I can I will always be ready to swim. So after years of not being able to go on a summer outing. I present to you a review of Aquaria.
Located in Aquaria Beach Resort in Calatagan, Batangas, check the bird’s eye view below:

Aquaria View
Bird's Eye View Of Aquaria



It was past 6am when we left Cavite City we got to Aquaria around 9am, as some of the roads were being repaired and we got kinda lost.

This is how far it is from Cavite
I know this was suppose to be review... but I think it is best for me to put the photos to speak for themselves (these are non pro pics ok)

This is what you need to look for

You have to keep a look out for this sign. Yes I know does not say Aquaria, but this is you landmark. At the guard house they will check how many are your entering the location. I think they will let the front desk know that there are people coming in

Then you will see this
While my Titas talk to the front Desk, we sat at the waiting area. There are a number of chairs and Benches the place is pretty spacious... It give me the feeling that this was for people that has a lot more than others

I like taking photos of tickets or Entrance bracelets
 Now that we have the proof that we are paid... Let's check out the pools and amenities. The first thing you will see the the Kiddie pool
Kiddie Pool
 Then you will see this, at the top is the slide.
Water falls and the stairs up to the slide

This is the other side of the water falls

Beach front entrance

So as you can see, this place allows you to enjoy swimming pools and the beach
Beach Front

More Beach Front
We stayed in the beach front as this was the only place where we are allowed to cook using a portable stove. There are cottage within the pool area. The pool where you can really swim seems to be just for the people that is staying in cottages
View from the top where the slide was







excuse my derp face

Verdict: It was boring for me. With just one slide and not enough pools to actually swim in. That pool where in you can play games like diving for a coin or doing laps are enclosed to the people that has cabanas or cottages near the pool area. I feel that this place is only good for shoots or if you have more to spend ^_^ sorry I'm a poor kid

Things to remember
SUNBLOCK hahaha
Proper Swim Wear
Pack up before 5pm as the sea winds are strong by 5pm and sand gushing against your skin hurts

Rates plus more info

General Admission
inclusion: pool usage, beach and shower

Adult - PHP 500
Child (4ft tall) - PHP 250

Towel (for sale) - PHP 650

Facilities rental
Cave Pool Cabana (10-12 pax) - PHP 1000
Resort Pool Cabana (12-15 pax) - PHP 1500
Beach Front (8 pax) 1200

Extra Table 200

Contact Info


What you been to Aquaria, was it enjoyable or did you feel the same as I did?


No comments:

Post a Comment