Monday, June 1, 2015

Biennial Themed Shoot

Finally after 2 years we are able to have another group photoshoot. The deal before was to have one themed photoshoot every year, nonetheless I’m happy that we can do this once in a while. The first time we did something like this was November 2011, it was the time when Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Was pretty popular one of the founders of our group has growth to love Tsuna. I think I have a blog about that shoot be the site where I posted it is now gone (RIP Multiply.com). At that time we were 18 members plus the 3 photographers.

Here are some photos:
By Ev
By Sir JM Chua
By Sir Kiko

By Sir Travis


The next was the Kinomo shoot, done April 2013; I think we gave our photographer, Sir Kiko a headache. One is to 22 people with limited time; I think is enough to do that. We managed and the photos are awesome, I guess that is what you get if you are with a group that works together well.

Some of the photos are use as the profile and cover photo of the group's cosplay group page 

This year theme was Gothic Tea Party. The attendance for this shoot was smaller than the previous shoots nonetheless it was still as blast. Anything dark and elegant with a bit of attitude, this was what the shoot is with lots of sweets. We did not have one of our photographer friends with us, so this is the first time that this is all POS


Let me take this time to that the people behind this group. That you, you have helped me see more and be more open to others, be more comfortable with myself. I know at some point I will be judged for the things I have said and done, some of the member, might or is judging me but that is okay; it is helping me grow. Thank you for letting me be a part of this group. I may get lost but you know you can call on me and me on you. 

Here are the photos from this year-  Click me 

No comments:

Post a Comment