Monday, June 29, 2015

Marshal Duties: Another Great Day Tour - LiSa In Manila

image from a FB event

Last May a friend opened a chance for us to be Marshals for the Animax Carnival event. It was the same time that she opened the chance to help with the security for the LiSa’s Another Great Day Tour that at that time to be held in the Samsung Hall at SM Aura on June 27. This was something big, it felt like this concert will be a test if we can handle such and if we are successful more events like this might happen.

The call time was 8am, the concert was at 6pm. It was a long wait but it was worth it, it was fun making sure that we have everything ready and secured. By 10am, people were already outside the Samsung Hall in Sm Aura, not sure if that was announce the we will be giving 300 (200 for the premium ticket holders and 100 for the balcony ticket holders) queue number so that they do not have to stay in the hall and secure their place until 6pm. We cleared the lines before 11 or so, don’t really have the time to check time XD



I was asked to secure the food for everyone. It was fun at the same time a bit stressing as I do not want anyone missing their food but I can’t be at the table where it was set so from time to time I would ran to the table and check how many is still there if there was a pair eating, I asked them not to leave the food alone. I think I did a good job for lunch, for dinner though I was not the one that received the food. I was at door 2, welcoming people to the balcony. We were taking turns in eating dinner as it was showtime. I was almost done with my food, when music started playing… I finished it asap and ran to the post I was assigned to as we need to make sure that nobody will be taking photos, recording videos or even recording the audio.

To be honest I do not know who LiSa is (sign that I’m old), so I was surprise with the number of people that came to see her. The VIP or Premium section was almost full I think there were just a few sit not taken. So I was dead on my feet when I felt the floor bouncing. Yes it was it felt like there was an earthquake whenever the crowd would dance or cheer for LiSa. Haha at one point we were told to asked the audience not to jump to much XD


All in all it was definitely Another Great Day! The crowd is pretty much behave and cooperative. I do hope that this event as passed us so that LiSa can comeback with a full band ^_^

Photos here Yes it is just photos of our team and the crowd before the concert


the winner for the Early Bird Raffle

look at that crowd



down time break 
down time break 2

Some guys playing games while waiting for the doors to open 

view from door 2




No comments:

Post a Comment