Thursday, June 25, 2015

Food Tripping: Keb's Flame Grilled Burger






I see to be finding more burger joints nowadays XD

I present to you Keb's Flame Grilled Burger, located in Number 5 Brgy. San Agustin 3, Dasmariñas, Cavite. It is a small shop that can seat 4-6 people inside and if the establishment beside them is close additional tables will be set up outside. It is small shop and I think it is just right, as it is located near residential areas, you do not need to stay there to enjoy your burgers.

Lets's move on to the burger, the owner of Keb's, I guess is a motorcycle/car enthusiast, check out the menu. The burgers are named after vehicle manufacturing companies

The Menu
I was able to try two of their burgers on different occasions. First up is the Mazda, a double patty burger with ham, egg, cheese, lettuce and tomato. For take out they have secured the burger with a barbecue stick so that it will not lose its form when you open it at home

Mazda Burger (Php 129)


Next is the burger called Mitsubishi, it has cheese, onions and ham
Mitsubishi Burger (Php 89)

The patty is always juicy and tasty. I would want to know how they seasoned it XD
I like this place a lot, I recommend this for people that loves burgers. This is a healthier option as the grilled the patties. The price as you can see in the menu is pretty affordable, you can even advance call your order XD

If you are within the area do give them a visit and share what you think about the burgers.
If you have been there, let me know what you think! ^_^

Ps... I think they can match up to Burger King



Facebook Page: Keb's Flame Grilled Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment