Monday, May 20, 2019

#TaggedSilve: Birth month Randomness





Another year has passed in my life and here is another birth month randomness. To be honest I did not know what to do for this year. This idea was not really appealing to me too much as most of the time I'm the one with the photos to post. 

I did find some good ones so here we are! I have posted it on IG and shared it my random FB page.
It was fun looking at old photos. Yes, I grew width wise. haha. If I posted a photo that you took originally, let me know so I can credit you!

Nothing much happened during my birthday month, but I did get myself a new phone. That's about it. Till next maybe!

If you would like to check the previous things I did here are the links: 20182017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment