Saturday, October 21, 2017

Komiket: Highlights


Komket is a play on Komiks and market. The best part the logo is a comet cat! So, what is Komiket about? It is a venue for indie comic book artist and illustrators to market their artworks.




I was there on the second day to support Cheachan, she was part of Komikids' table. Sadly, I did not get to see her there. I left early to save my wallet from awesome fan arts for sale.


The other reason why I was there super early was for the free "Kommunity" a collection of short comics from well-known comic book artist and artists that gain popularity online. 


I also got a few stickers from Misha, Mod Jojo of Buhay KolehiyoLumi Skullgurl, and Hunghang Flashbacks


I seriously could have gotten more mech but it would have killed off my budget. So, on the next Komiket I will be ready! See you all on Feb 24-25 2018!


Also check out this pun-tastic stickers from Misscornception

No comments:

Post a Comment