Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Oh My GLOB!: Adventure Time Happy Meal Toys

Mcdonald's Happy Meal Toys
It started with this post the post of Mcdonald's. It features toys from the popular TV series, Adventure Time! Eight toys with mini-games. Filipinos noticed and started sharing the photo, tagging people that love the series. The problem was it was only available in Malaysia.


He bought 3 happy meals so I can have the 3 toys

I have message Mcdonald's Philippine page about these toys, as I was being redirected to their page whenever I click the page name. I told them that they should have these toys available in the Philippines as well as most of the comments on the Malaysian page are from Filipinos that are interested to get the toys. 



After two weeks or so, they posted the photo above, they listen! Maybe not maybe it was really due to come to the Philippines at that point I did not care. I just want to collect all the 8 toys! Have you collected them all?


BMO: Face cards and a puzzle game

Finn: Ball maze with different backgrounds

Ice King: Pin ball game

Jake: Tic-Tac-Toe game

Lady Rainicorn: Coloring pages

LSP: Water Ring Toss

Marcelline: Guitar sounds

Princess Bubblegum: Pin ball game



No comments:

Post a Comment