Sunday, August 20, 2017

I just want to say something about Kita Kita!


Stalking is a pattern of behavior that makes you feel afraid, nervous, harassed, or in danger. It is when someone repeatedly contacts you, follows you, sends you things, talks to you when you don’t want them to, or threatens you.

So, for me Tonyo is not a stalker. Thank you! It might be different but he only return the favor Lea did for him. He did not say it but I think the film showed that he did not want to be bother. If you are going to tell me "But he followed her home!" so he did but he did not do anything bad after that or he did not force himself to her.

There are other instances I know, like the one when he follow her in a banana costume. However, before he did, he did argue with himself first. I'm not forcing my idea to you as a reader though. I'm just saying this is a movie and I believe that it is open for interpretations.

But please do not tell me that Tonyo is a stalker especially if you will not say the same thing if his character was played by someone good-looking for your standards. Also, I think Von from 100 tula para kay Stella is a lot scarier.

No comments:

Post a Comment