Friday, February 6, 2015

Review: Leg and Sleep Panic SOS


Time to review! So I have tried a lot of slimming pills. They have helped me lose weight thought it did cause me sleepless nights and I felt like a plant that needs to be watered all the time as I was always thirsty. The pills were cheap around 150-300 Php. You can get them from Chinese Drugs Stores. I did not do the coffee phase as I did not like the smell of it.

I stopped and searched for another option… then an influx of Japanese product started popping up on online shop. This are a lot of variety for the Panic SOS line, there are ones for increasing bust size, some has collagen and placenta, some as sliming effects for the body and a target area like the leg.

I decided to try it out. I got Leg Panic SOS and Sleep Panic (Yes you can see I’m lazy bout this) from Shibuya Online Shop. (FB Page)

I started taking sleep panic sos, the night of January 6 my weight was 77 kilos and January 7 morning for the leg panic as I was advise not take them in at the same time. my leg size shown below 


excuse the hair XD

leg panic sos

Sleep panic sos
I followed the note below

After 2 weeks for drink them and trying to lessen what I eat, I checked my weight again it when down on 75 kilos. I was surprise as I did really think it was working as I was not sweating while sleeps as most online shop has that on the description for Sleep Panic. Though I did notice the regular vowel movement. as for my legs no change after 2 weeks.

Today, ends the 30 days. sadly due to lack of discipline with what I eat I when back to 77 kilos. as for my legs I did lose a couple of cm from them. I like these products and if give another change to have them again I will continue what I started so that I can see a bigger change on the image below



 Have you tried these products before? Can to share what happened? Sharing is caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment