Sunday, February 15, 2015

Food Tripping: 8 Cuts Burger Blends MOA Branch

8 cuts' slogan 
Belated happy Valentines’ day people!
Well it is time for another random post from me. This time we will have another Food Tripping entry
Sherome and I tried out burgers from 8 Cuts Burger Blends in MOA

I liked the interior of the place it has that foreign feel to it. You can see what the people are doing inside their kitchen. They have a wide range of burger patties. There are 3 ways, you can enjoy their burger, you can have the classic burger or classic cheese burger, the tribute burgers are I guess their best combination burger and lastly you can create your own burger.




I got “PIggy” reason it has bacon jam I just wanted to taste the bacon jam. For Sherome he got “Slappy J/ The Coney” on the older menu, its highlight nachos on top and minced jalapenos. You can upgrade you burger into a meal they have PG, R18 and the Shaker Box, as explained in the photo below


The company I was with he is the best I can find, he makes me smile and look silly

Verdict on the food, it was good the patty was dead on juicy, it was a bit pricey but good, I mean we could have had ramen and alot more with the bill we had. Though I would like to go back there and eat a a time that is not crowded. 


FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/8cutsburgerblends

No comments:

Post a Comment