Monday, July 14, 2014

Location hunt: Graffiti Wall, Intramuros

So on July 27, me and my friends are going for a cosplay shoot and that will most like likely the next thing I will be posting here.

So we were looking for a location that is secure and has graffiti on the walls. I was initially looking at the look building near Betty Go LRT station. However I was told that is has been demolished. So I went looking online for places with walls that ha graffiti, I found two one is The Collective and the other one is Graffiti Wall Skate Park, Intramuros.

So last Sunday me, Azuma, Ate Aya and Eiri went and checked Graffiti Wall Skate Park, Intramuros. Located in Anda Street corner Arzobispo Street. Here is how you get there, from Manila City Hall use the under pass to go to the other side, warning if you have food be ready to defend it from kids that will snatch it from you. Once you are on the other side, look for a Jeep with the sign Intramuros, If you don’t see one go as the people there, on which jeep with pass by Manila Cathedral. Once you are in front of Manila Cathedral, walk along Gen Luna street (right side of Manila Cathedral ), until you get to Anda street then turn to your right. You will it before you get to the next block. It has a bamboo fence.

Look for me
Graffiti Wall Skate Park, Intramuros Photo By Ate Aya

The gate was locked when we got there, we asked the kids that was playing. So there told us that we have to talk to the Officials of Barangay 655 to be able to get in and use the place. The Barangay hall was three blocks away from the Graffiti wall. When we got there, there were no officials just the secretary we guessed. She told us to come back during the weekdays to talk to the officials.


The one good thing about this is that we can have the place to ourselves on July 27. I have to go back there with the letter that we want to have a photo shoot in that area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment