Monday, June 16, 2014

Melon Pan!


://actar.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/of-chocolate-cornets-and-melon-pans/
Shana telling you how to eat Melon Pan

This is a food post. I love food it is obvious with how my body is XD

I am a self confess Japanholic. This post is about that bread I first heard of the animated series called Shakugan no Shana. Melon Bread or melon pan is bread that smells and taste like melon. Based on series it looks like a normal bun on the top part you will see criss cross markings. I am not really sure how the original melon bread is made but we found one from a Japanese restaurant called JiPan Cafe and Bakeshop in Glorietta. However, when my partner ate it is contained no melon flavor nor cream. It contained raisins. So the search continues.

Just recently, my sibling went to Japan and they came home with MELON PAN! It was legit melon pan! The small was awesome and the cream I love it! I was sad that the only brought home two, one was the orange one and the other was green. I will get more if I can ever go back to Japan.

Here is what it looks like:




Have you ever wanted to eat something based on Anime or manga?


No comments:

Post a Comment