Monday, July 22, 2019

Review: Chula Organics


Chula is Spanish slang for "cute" or "a beautiful woman. This is the brand name of this shop that sells organically made beauty products. They have soap. shampoo, conditioner, toners, and lip colors.


I got to try their shampoo, conditioner and the activated charcoal soap. I liked the minty smell of the shampoo and conditioner, however, it may not be suited for my colored hair. It made my hair a bit dry that I would need to use a different conditioner to make it smoother. It did help with keeping the flakes out of my head.


I did love the soap! It has helped control the oil on my face. I knew it worked as when I was not able to use it for about 3 days the oil was just too much. It has helped clear my pimples as well due to oil and heat. See the before and after below:


The before photo was taken May 20 and the after photo was taken July 10. I use the soap only for my face and neck so it lasted long. As you can see the pimples are gone and my skin doesn't look oily at all. So I recommend the soap. As for the shampoo and conditioner, it will be best to try it for yourself as I have heard that people do like it has worked for them. 

You can order from the following sites: 

No comments:

Post a Comment