Friday, July 5, 2019

Silventures: Tabby Town Cat Cafe & Corgi Club

Check Klea's photos click here
Talk about a late post. So I finally got to visit Tabby Town Cat and Dog Cafe last April 30. They have month promos so watch for those.


Currently, they are located along Santa Rosa-Tagaytay road. It's about 10 kilometers away from Tagaytay Rotonda. You can enjoy playing with the cats and dogs in 30 to an hour. Depending on the set up you will choose. Let's check the Cats first!


We were the only ones there around their opening time. I was free to enjoy the cats and the dog as it was my birth month. Sherome had to pay for his entrance bwahaha! I guess that was the reason why the cats were around him more

this one was staring at the birds outside

obligatory photo with the logo hehe

I love her eyes


We did have our drinks with us. I got a strawberry milkshake and Sherom got iced tea. Don't leave your drinks unattended as the cats will try to get a taste of it and from what I was told they are not allowed to do that. I know they do sell treats for you to share with the cats. I was not able to ask about it. Let's move to the dogs now.


The dogs were located on the 3rd floor of the building. Unlike the cats that were in an air-conditioned room. The canines were in an open-air floor. The caretaker asked us to wait before seeing the dogs. When they saw us they were rowdy but when we were asked to come in they were so tame and were not barking at all.

I'm starting to think it's his bday, not mine.
They have different breeds. Most of them were really big and playful. A complete opposite to the cats. They love running around and jumping at you. There is one Corgi in the area but she's in a cage as the according to the caretaker is a bully.


There was a Pomeranian that stayed with me after she was air dried. It was so cute that I want to bag her and take her home but the price... Also, people at home has asthma. If you do like cats and dogs this is a great place to visit if you are from Laguna, Cavite or Tagaytay.


They are still looking for a new place, so check their FB Page and support! They are open from Daily except for Thursday. From 10:30 am to 7:00 pm Weekdays and 10:30 am to 8:00 pm weekends! Bring your fam and friends! The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment