Sunday, March 10, 2019

Food Tripping: Bon Appetea Cavite City


Milk teas and waffles if you are looking for those in Cavite City, Bon Appetea has you covered. They have been open for about 2 months now.


Their menu has a wide range of tea, pasta, waffles, and rice bowls. I have been trying their milk teas to find my "Usual" but so far no luck. 


I was with my sister this time. We ordered Berry Citrus, Bacon and Cheese Waffle and Sirloin Tapa
I brought Klea with me too!


Below is the Berry Citrus and Bacon and Cheese Waffle. I would want more syrup on the waffle though. Klea likes the waffles. Hehe



So my sister got the Sirloin Tapa with free ice tea. It was good, I like the egg that comes wit the tapa!


The place is not too crowded food is good and you can stay longer if you want. It is place you can go to if you want to catch up with friends. 





Check their FB: https://www.facebook.com/bonappeteacavitecity/


No comments:

Post a Comment