Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Headphone Review: Nia Q8



This is an early bday gift from my officemate. She felt bad for the one I was using as the leather started to chap and I had tapped one side as it broke.


Like the other Nia headphones I had, this one is a 4-in-one headphone. You can connect via Aux cable or Bluetooth, it can read Mp3 from an SD card and  receive FM radio waves.


It has elements from the Nia Q1 and X3. It can collapse like the X3, the actual headphone is similar to the Q1 but the wires are exposed.


The sounds are great as always! It is over the ear but the muffs are small so you may feel like your ears have been squished after some time.


The color I have is purple but it is also available in Black, Red, White, Blue, Pink, Light Green, and Army Green.

Check these links for more information about 

No comments:

Post a Comment