Monday, March 4, 2019

Silventures: Acienda Designer Outlet


Okay, I'm not sure how long this place has been open but it is a fun place to visit if you like shoes and nice locations for photo ops. This place is a mix of Mexican Acienda and a modern mall with a windmill at the center.


We visited during early January, so the decors are still Christmas related. There are a lot of spots you can take photos of and they are IG worthy depending on how you take photos. See samples below:





This place is big but some of the stores are still close. I got to see the store of Vans, Nike and Converse. The prices are pretty low compared to the ones at the mall. Converse won as their's are below 1000Php. My faves are below:



I did not buy though. Still saving for my phone. If you are looking for shoes and you have a budget, I suggest going to Acienda Designer Outlet located at Km 48 Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Corner Balubad Road, Silang, Cavite.

Check their website: https://www.aciendadesigneroutlet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment